V380 IP Camera WiFi does not work or IP camera is not connected to the router, which is a problem that users often encounter. Why is the IP camera can not connect wifi, why is your IP camera occasionally in offline mode? Here we will guide you on how to fix security camera connection issues.
There are several reasons why V380 security camera can not connect WiFi:
1. You entered the wrong login password.
2. The SSID is different from the SSID of the router.
3. WiFi coverage is too poor - IP cameras are too far away from the router.
4. The wireless IP camera gets the wrong IP address.
5. Your router does not support the WiFi channel of your security camera.
6. The secure IP camera or phone is not connected to the network.
7. The “UID” option on your IP camera has not been enabled.
8. You have turned on the router's firewall and blocked the connection.
Now that you know why a security camera can't connect to wifi, how can I fix it?
Please follow the solution below to check your camera problem.
1. Check if the camera's antenna is fixed.
2. When you select an SSID for your camera, set it to the same SSID as the router you need to connect to. Make sure your SSID number does not contain the letters and numbers required for special characters.
3. The wireless password should be the same as the wireless password of the router you need to install. Make sure the wireless password does not contain the letters and numbers required for special characters.
4. If your router contains 5G and 2.4G signals, turn off the 5G signal or change the other 5G SSID because the camera only supports 2.4G signals.
5. If mac address filter is enabled, please disable it. Please add the camera's wireless mac address to the allowed list.
6. Keep the distance between the camera and router unobstructed no more than 20 meters.
7. The router switches to WPA2 (instead of the default WPA + WPA2)
8. Check if the IP camera has the correct IP address.
In short, first, check if the camera can detect the WIFI signal. If found, you can select the router's SSID in the wireless list and the encryption will automatically fill in the box below. It only needs to enter a wireless password.
Second, if the camera cannot search for the WIFI signal of the router, please manually fill in the SSID, encryption and wireless key for trial.
Finally, if all the wireless settings are ok, the camera still can't connect to WIFI. Please try another encryption, even if there is no encryption test, please try to put the camera near the router. If you still can't connect, please Contact Us.