How to Set Up V380 Camera
1. Open Google Play Store, search, download, and install V380
2. Connect the power plug to the camera and place the camera“right next”to your WiFi router.
Camera sound: “System is starting”
Camera sound: “System startup completed”
3. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera until you hear the following sound:Camera sound: “Restore factory default setting”
Camera sound: “Waiting for WiFi smart link configuration”
4. Open the app V380
Click on “WIFI quick setup”
5. Your phone has to be connected to your WiFi network.
You should then see your network name under WiFi name.
Enter your WiFi password
Press “Next step”on the following screen
6. You will see the following screen, searching for the camera through your WiFi connection
Camera sound: “Configuration received”
Camera sound: “WiFi connecting”
Camera sound: “WiFi connected”
7. Successfully installed
Note: “Searching device”and “Device Linked”option is for when a camera is already connected to your home network and you would like add the camera to another phone. Simply clicking “Searching device”will add an already configured V380 Camera to your phone.Or you can click the + icon on the top right and click Device Linked, then click “Lan Search” or Type in the Device ID (located on the bottom of the camera) and click “Confirm Add” on the following screen to add an already configured camera to your phone.