Sricam:How to solve Wi-Fi setting issue?
If you fail to set WiFi for Sricam ip camera，pls check the followings:
1. Router supports the 2.4GHz frequency band (802.11b/g/n).
2. Wi-Fi SSID is not including special character，such as: !@#$%^&*()_+
3. NO MAC filter enabled on your router. Or you need to disable MAC filter temporarily before successfully configuring camera.
4. Router’s DHCP is enabled.
5. The Wi-Fi Encryption is WPA/WPA2-PSK. Either AES or TKIP encryption is also OK， if you are not using WPA/WPA2.
There is possible using WEP. While it is recommended to use WPA/WPA2 now because WEP is quite old technology and not safe nowadays.
6. Wi-Fi Channel needs to be set as AUTO in order to avoid busy channels.
If your camera support wired connection, it’s better to let your IP camera connect to wired network and power firstly.
And the followings are the procedures of changing wired to wireless.
Settings -> Network Setting -> Select the Wi-Fi name -> Confirm change ->Input the Wi-Fi password -> Confirm
Finally, when the Wi-Fi settings is well,
you will see a green check mark beside the Wi-Fi name.
(Please connect the camera to network by RJ-45 Cable, then setup Wi-Fi by Setting, video guide:https://youtu.be/lCtvlSxP9Bc)
(How to add the camera by Wi-Fi :https://youtu.be/NFSluGe98so )
Thank you for your attention.For more Sricam details, please follow the official website of v380